Locks and Security News: your weekly locks and security industry newsletter
14th October 2020 Issue no. 529
Your industry news - first
We strongly recommend viewing Locks and Security News full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Remote power control through the GSM network? No IP address or network access required
Powertxt Duo allows remote power control of two independent devices (e.g. router & switch or server) over the GSM network (mobile network) reducing downtime of your equipment to a minimum.
There are many IP Power Control devices on the market today but they all need access to your network making them a point of weakness within your infrastructure.
- Remotely control power to two devices independently
- Instant alert when mains power is lost/restored
- Reboot one or both devices remotely
- No security risks (true out of band, no IP address/network access needed)
- Worldwide use
- No installation required (just plug and play)
- Designed & manufactured in the UK
- Software to control any number of devices
Powertxt Duo Security Features
- Powertxt Duo only controls the power to your equipment (it has no connection with the equipment itself)
- Numerical password set by the user and required within every command
- One user with full control and additional users can only be added by the main user
- If any non-programmed user tries to access the device their SMS is ignored
- If an additional user turns either device on/off the master user always gets notified
For more information on Powertxt Duo email [email protected] or call +44 203 176 3094
9th September 2015