Locks and Security News: your weekly locks and security industry newsletter
21st October 2020 Issue no. 530
Your industry news - first
We strongly recommend viewing Locks and Security News full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Try our 3R63 in your pass door.... It's equally as cost effective, more durable and more secure
The combined price of a 3G112 pass lock and a typical custodial electric release is the same as the price of our 3R63 electro-mechanical mortice pass lock.
So it's the same price PLUS you get these added benefits......... surely you have to try it!
- Superior operation compared to an electric strike under a static side load and superior strength under a dynamic impact load
- Superior strength t
- a mag lock under dynamic impact load
- The 3R63 has double solenoid technology making it extremely secure
- Dual locking available with mechanical key to override electric locking
- Micro switches for tamper and lock status monitoring
- Optional anti-ligature furniture available
- Handle operation from both sides or just one
- Can be integrated within the custody access control
- Electric override key in the event of power failure
Can be operated within an interlock environment
11th November 2015