Locks and Security News: your weekly locks and security industry newsletter
17th April 2019 Issue no. 453
Your industry news - first
We strongly recommend viewing Locks and Security News full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
IFSEC 2016: why you need to visit
Due to the heightened threat in today's world, the importance of protecting property, people, and assets is of paramount importance in all security strategies. You need to explore these product areas to find the right protection your business needs:
• NEW! Perimeter Physical Security: See a range of products such as blast protection, gate automation, perimeter detection, bollards, turnstiles and more. Over 25 exhibitors dedicated to this field, including Frontier Pitts, Marshalls, Came, Bpt, Polmil and Nitesite will be showcasing only the best products in this Zone.
• NEW! Drone Zone: See the application of drones and speak to the manufacturers to see how it can help protect your business; Dedrone, Drone Defence, Tamron, Hitachi, Yuneec and Sony.
• NEW! Home Automation: Showcasing the latest cutting-edge technology in this new area of security. Yale, Control4 and many others will give you the change to test out smart cameras, sensors, wireless technology and much more.
• Video Surveillance: Covering all aspects of video surveillance, including central control rooms and the innovations with high definition technology. Experience Anixter's new SYSTIMAX XL 71 Series Cable, Bosch's DINION IP Starlight 8000 MP camera, Panasonic's WV-SFV781L 4K dome camera and much more.
• Access Control: Products to assist the collaboration between security and IT managers include HID's 500x iCLASS Seos contactless smart card, Automatic Systems' launching their brand new double swing door security turnstile, 'Firstlane', and ZKTeco's solution for biometric access control with the ZKBioAccess.
• Integrated Security Systems: To have an efficient and effective security system, you'll want to ensure your systems are integrated. How can you do this? Find out at IFSEC and take a look at what these exhibitors have to offer, Axis Communications, BT Redcare, CSL Dualcom, HIKvision, Xtralis and many more.
• Intruder Detection: Test and trial wireless alarm systems, control panels, shock sensors, digital video motion detectors and many more, from Texecom, Technolarm, Tyco, Dycon, Integriti, Vanderbilt and loads more exhibitors.
• IT & Cyber: Nearly 74% of businesses reported a cyber security breach last year. With cyber attacks on the rise, the negative impact will affect your business, so finding the right protection is crucial. Visit the specialist exhibitors at IFSEC, book a meeting and discuss how you can take action to prevention. See market-leading suppliers including Civintec Global, Silvernet and Eagle Eye Network.
22nd June 2016