Locks and Security News: your weekly locks and security industry newsletter
26th September 2018 Issue no. 426
Your industry news - first
We strongly recommend viewing Locks and Security News full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Boon Edam expands presence at 62nd ASIS International Seminar and Exhibits
Boon Edam Inc., a global leader in security entrances and architectural revolving doors, has announced a greatly enhanced presence at the 62nd ASIS International Seminar and Exhibits in Orlando, Florida from September 12th-14th. In addition to expanding the booth to the largest footprint ever at the ASIS event, the company will also be the first official Turnstile Sponsor of the Exhibition.
Official Turnstile Sponsor
As the first official Turnstile Sponsor at ASIS International since the event's inception, Boon Edam will install 18 lanes of barrier-free Speedlane 2048 optical turnstiles at the main entrance to the exhibits. The Speedlanes will be the first product that attendees encounter as they enter the exhibits hall.
Larger Booth for Larger Groups of Customers
Due to unprecedented sales growth over the last several years, Boon Edam has expanded its booth size at ASIS to the largest footprint ever-now 40'x40', with several designated meeting areas to accommodate larger groups from global and enterprise customers.
Unprecedented Number of Product Demos
The booth will include the following products for live demonstrations:
* A full complement of Speedlane Lifeline optical turnstiles, which were launched last year and offer on-trend styling and an intuitive user experience. The booth will include a Speedlane Swing, Slide and Open.
* BoonTouch, a proprietary desktop touchpad with integrated software that enables efficient traffic management for many types of Boon Edam security entrances.
* BoonConnect, an IP-addressable, proprietary software system that provides diagnostic and configuration tools for the Tourlock security revolving door and Circlelock mantrap portal. Users can access door operations and events using devices such as a tablet, laptop or smartphone via secured corporate network.
* The Tourlock 180+90, the best-selling security revolving door in the industry due to its high throughput and ability to prevent tailgating and piggybacking without manned supervision.
* The Circlelock mantrap portal is an anti-piggybacking solution for sensitive areas. At ASIS, we will be demonstrating the procedure for secondary biometric authorization inside the portal using the latest iris scanning technology by Iris ID Systems, Inc., called the iCAM7S Series reader.
* The Circlelock Wall Mount portal is a special half portal that can be used to retrofit an existing swing door into an unmanned and reliable anti-piggybacking solution. This special portal will demonstrate authorization using facial recognition technology from Stone Lock Global, Inc., called Stone Lock(r) Pro.
* The Speedlane 300 optical turnstile, a practical optical turnstile with contemporary styling for detecting and deterring unauthorized entry.
* The Turnlock 100 full height turnstile, ideal for rugged outdoor environments and controlling access at the perimeter/fence line.
* The Trilock 75 waist high turnstile, a durable and versatile crowd control solution that works in a variety of applications, from outdoors to Class A office building lobbies.
7th September 2016