Locks and Security News: your weekly locks and security industry newsletter
14th April 2021 Issue no. 553
Your industry news - first
We strongly recommend viewing Locks and Security News full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
GJD's D-TECT IP provides direct integration with Concept Pro
GJD a world class manufacturer of advanced presence detection, LED illuminators and security lighting systems has partnered with Videcon who is a leading trade-only distributor of security products and services.
GJD's D-TECT IP range of motion detectors now have direct integration with the Concept Pro VHDIPV2 recorders. The result of this is fast and efficient installation with low maintenance costs. Neil Hennessy, GJD's Technical Sales Manager commented: "We are really pleased with this new integration and are confident that professional security installers will find this partnership extremely beneficial."
Designed to give you complete flexibility upon install, D-TECT IP motion detectors are connected on the same network as a VHDIPV2 NVR, allowing you to install multiple detectors to activate alarm recording parameters on any camera on the system. This is perfect for cameras without alarm inputs or when the detector is installed a long distance away from the corresponding camera.
Mike Reddington, Managing Director of Videcon Ltd, said: The integration with GJD's D-TECT IP motion detectors and Concept Pro VHDIPV2 recorders will allow installers to deliver extremely reliable security solutions."
Key Features of the GJD D-TECT IP Range:
* POE and IP communication
* Web browser interface
* Advanced signal processing, quad pyro and optical systems
* Robust IP65 zinc metal housing
* Ability to monitor large detection areas
* Exceptional resistance to false alarms
* Variable Mounting Heights:1.5m - 6m
* Pet immunity at 1.5m
* Integral masking curtains to reduce field of view angle
* Covert sensor module so the detector orientation is not obvious
* BS8418 compliant
Key Features of the Concept Pro VHDIPV2 Range:
* Up to 5MP resolution recording on all channels
* Secure P2P Connectivity
* Compatible with the licence-free VMS platform iPims
* Full remote monitoring integration with stations using Immix and Sentinel platforms
* Viewable remotely through web browser and Concept Pro Viewer app for iOS and Android devices
* Brilliantly simple Concept Pro GUI
* E-SATA Support
* POE on all channels
* Dual Streaming
* Email Notification Support
For more information about the D-TECT IP integration with Concept Pro VHDIPV2 recorders, please contact Videcon, GJD's partner and distributor on:
+44(0)1924 528000 or visit: www.videcon.co.uk
7th December 2016