Locks and Security News: your weekly locks and security industry newsletter
21st April 2021 Issue no. 554
Your industry news - first
We strongly recommend viewing Locks and Security News full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Mechanical Locks Market Research, market share, competitor strategy, industry trends, forecast to 2022
The global Mechanical Locks Market is still projected to grow at a rapid rate owing to its various security and convenience benefits. Moreover, its increasing application in various end-user segments like education, banking, and hospitality will bolster the prospects for market growth during the forecast period.
Recently, it has been observed that many hotel businesses are increasingly catering to the safety needs of international customers by implementing smart locks in their hotel rooms.
These locks have a wide variety of features, such as digital displays, mechanical locking systems, master password facility, mechanical keys for emergency usage, external power supplies in case of battery failures, and a timer operated system, which helps to increase customer loyalty by promoting the brand value of the hotel.
With their unique quality of simplifying the Market Reports, Market Research Future presents yet another profound study Report - "Global Mechanical Locks Market"
Global Mechanical Locks Market report takes you through the full Market Analysis, Opportunities, Price, Growth, Trends and Featuring the market Predictions right up to the years 2022 and helps you to find out:
- How the market revenue is progressing globally.
- What are the key driving or affecting factors for the market growth?
- How the market revenue is progressing in various segments & geographies.
- Who are the emerging Players, current players & the Key Players (Leaders) of the market? Get yourself acquainted with their trends.
- What are the current main market trends responsible for shaping up the Market Acquisitions
* ECO Schulte (Germany),
* ASSA ABLOY (Sweden),
* Fermax Electronica (U.S.),
* Serrature Meroni (Italy),
* Mul-T-Lock (U.S.),
* Nuova Oxidal (Italy),
* AGB - Alban Giacomo (Italy),
* Codelocks (U.K.)
* Frosio Bortolo (Italy)
Access Report Details: www.marketresearchfuture.com
Reasons to Buy
* The study includes detailed market analysis of Mechanical Locks Marketencompassing its macro and micro-markets
* It covers market segmentation by type, material and grade
* It helps in identifying region-wise major suppliers and understand consumption patterns
* The report will provide useful and premium insights that will support in investments for mechanical locks consumption and allied companies providing details on the fast growing segments and regions
* In addition, it will provide key findings that will help the companies to improve profitability by using supply chain strategies, cost effectiveness of various products mentioned in the report
* The data used in the report is primarily based on primary interviews with the major producing companies and industry experts and also supported by authentic industry data from secondary sources
Access the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and 25 figures spread over 110 numbers of pages of the project report"Mechanical Locks Market- Forecast to 2022"
* The recent rise in material cost for mechanical locks is expected to see an increase in the Americas and EMEA regions, respectively.
* Although, low-cost Asian suppliers have been increasing their presence in these regions over the last few years the rise of material costs is expected to offset the decline from price competition, with the price trending upward.
* The Asian market is the only region projected to see a decline in the ASP for mechanical locks year-over-year due to stable material cost prices and strong price competition.
26th April 2017