Locks and Security News: your weekly locks and security industry newsletter
16th January 2019 Issue no. 440
Your industry news - first
We strongly recommend viewing Locks and Security News full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
MLA Safe Course in September
What will you learn?
- Introduction to start at common level of knowledge
- Overview of safe construction, locking methods and opening techniques, including wording of invoice to cover work completed
- Drill technology including sharpening, Drill rigs type and use
- Hard plate penetration and lock manipulation methods through drilled hole
- Relocking devices in detail - pitfalls and rectification
- Safe repairs following opening by penetration
- Safe repairs and maintenance as a result of user problems excluding lock-out
- Alter combination & cut new keys
- Final assembly adjustments, test & hand safe back to customer
Date: September 2nd-3rd
Price: £695 (for members)
Location: Blackburn (Lancashire)
To find out more on how to apply for the course, contact us on 01327 262255 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
16th August 2017