Locks and Security News: your weekly locks and security industry newsletter
21st August 2019 Issue no. 471
Your industry news - first
We strongly recommend viewing Locks and Security News full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Lockexpo registration now open for 10th annual event
Lockexpo are pleased to announce that the UK's only annual locks and security exhibition will be returning for their 10th consecutive year to the East Midlands Conference Centre on the weekend of the 2nd and 3rd March 2019 and registration is now open!
What you can expect from Lockexpo 2019:
- 3 main exhibition areas showcasing around 70 exhibitors
- A return of the New Kids On The Lock area - our startup zone for small and new suppliers you may not have seen at other shows!
- Locksmith Bring & Buy - flog your old stuff and bag some bargains!
- History Of Locks Museum - returning by popular demand after last year, Brian Morland will be bringing a huge collection of wonderfully preserved and working locks from all generations. The Lock Collectors will also be at the show as always if you want to buy and trade antique locks.
- Training sessions and workshops - learn from the best in the trade.
- Lockpicking competitions - show off your skills and win prizes!
- Free parking and on-site hotel
- On-site catering
What do locksmiths think of Lockexpo?
"It's a long distance to travel but the content of the show is worth it. There are always good offers on there, and there's a good social scene - you get to catch up with people you haven't seen all year. I've been going every year since it started. I'll continue to go 'til I retire, if not after that!"
Full details and visitor registration on the website.
Want to exhibit? There are still some stands available. Enquire here.
7th November 2018