Locks and Security News: your weekly locks and security industry newsletter
7th April 2021 Issue no. 552
Your industry news - first
We strongly recommend viewing Locks and Security News full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
The Security Event 2019 - Tyco stand SE102
Visitors to The Security Event will be among the first to see live demonstrations of some of the latest products to be launched by Tyco, the security division of Johnson Controls.
A wide range of access control, intrusion and video products from the American Dynamics, Exacq, Illustra, Bentel, CEM Systems, DSC, Kantech, Software House and Visonic brands, which are supplied under the Tyco umbrella, will be on show on stand SE102. These include:
* A new Camera to Cloud solution which provides a cost-saving and efficient and method of managing IP cameras and securely storing video in the Cloud.
* The recently launched Illustra Flex IR 30 x PTZ cameras which have adaptive IR illumination that adjusts the intensity of the IR in line with the operator controlled zoom setting of the camera.
* A new 8 channel VideoEdge Deep Intelligence Network Video Recorder (NVR), which utilises machine learning techniques with the help of a powerful Graphic Processing Unit (GPU). This optimises the ability of the NVR to display highly accurate video intelligence compared to standard methods of video analytics.
* Kantech EntraPass software which enables users to operate any number of doors where card access is required and provides support for a server based Go Pass mobile App that allows card holders to use their mobile phones as an access control credential.
* iotega, an all-in-one smart security and home automation platform for residential and small commercial properties.
Tyco is a Founding Partner of The Security Event which takes place at the NEC Birmingham on 9-11th April, 2019 and is intended to fulfil the need for a UK focused commercial security exhibition.
"The opportunity to take an active role as a Founding Partner in an industry event which will be at a location which so many of our customers consider 'home', is extremely welcome," said Gordon Morrison, GB Sales Director for the Tyco Security Products access control and video brands. "The concept, focus and size of the show makes it ideal for us to showcase our unified fits with our requirements and plans for a major part of our business."
13th March 2019