Locks and Security News: your weekly locks and security industry newsletter
12th May 2021 Issue no. 557
Your industry news - first
We strongly recommend viewing Locks and Security News full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
New Wisenet 4-Channel Multi-Sensor Cameras
Hanwha Techwin has enhanced its premium Wisenet P series with the addition of three new 4-channel multi-sensor cameras, designed to provide a cost-effective solution for detecting and tracking objects over wide open areas.
The 8MP Wisenet PNM-9084QZ features motorised varifocal lenses for precise control of focal length, angle of view and zoom of each of its sensors, as do the 8MP PNM-9084RQZ and 5MP PNM-9085RQZ, which are also equipped with built-in smart IR illumination for each sensor. This illuminates objects at a distance of up to 30m by focusing the beam in line with zoom.
Time saving motorised PTRZ Gimbals
All three new H.265 multi-sensor cameras are equipped with motorised PTRZ gimbals which reduce on site times as they enable installation engineers to remotely pan, tilt, rotate and zoom the lens' positions in order to set the camera's field of view.
"These new models, which enable operators to choose from a broad range of customisable angles and zoom settings per sensor, offer cost savings for both system integrators and end users," said Uri Guterman, Head of Product & Marketing for Hanwha Techwin Europe. "This is because multi-sensor cameras use less cable, conduit and mounting hardware compared to what would normally be required to enable up to four separate cameras to do the same job. They also need fewer VMS licenses as only a single IP connection is required."
* Advanced Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), which performs at up to 120dB to accurately produce images in scenes that simultaneously contain very bright and very dark areas.
* True day/night camera functionality with a removable infrared cut filter (ICR).
* Digital Image Stabilisation (DIS), which reduces motion blur caused by wind or vibration and ensures the capture of sharp, stable images.
* Support for H.265, H.264 and MJPEG compression, as well as WiseStream II, a complementary compression technology unique to Wisenet cameras.
* Built-in Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA), including Tampering, Loitering, Directional Detection, Defocus Detection, Fog Detection, Virtual Line, Enter/Exit, Appear/Disappear, Audio Detection, Face Detection and Motion Detection.
* Sound Classification: An audio analytics feature which recognises critical sounds such as raised voices, screams, broken glass, gunshots and explosions, and generates an alert to enable security personnel to quickly react to any incidents.
* IP66, IK10, and NEMA4X ratings for protection against water, dust, and mechanical impact, makes the three multi-sensor cameras an ideal choice for outdoor applications.
The model numbers of the new Wisenet multi-sensor cameras are as follows:
* Wisenet PNM-9084QZ: 2MP x 4 channels with 3~6mm motorised-varifocal lenses.
* Wisenet PNM-9084RQZ: 2MP x 4 channels with 3.2~10mm motorised-varifocal lenses. Built-in smart IR illumination.
* Wisenet PNM-9085RQZ: 5MP x 4 channels with 4.13~9.4mm motorised-varifocal lenses. Built-in smart IR illumination.
For more information about Hanwha Techwin, please visit our website: www.hanwha-security.eu
22nd April 2020