Locks and Security News: your weekly locks and security industry newsletter
13th November 2019 Issue no. 483
Your industry news - first
We strongly recommend viewing Locks and Security News full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Retrofit for keyed cam locks
The second of two new products from Codelocks, the CL1000 KitLock is a quick retrofit for keyed cam locks supplied as standard on a wide range of lockers, cabinets and cupboards.
It can just as easily be fitted to units that do not have a locking device already fitted, giving the user immediate, simple, keypad access without the hassle of keys!
- 10 button keypad
- User Codes are 4 digits long
- Master and Sub-Master Codes are 8 digits long
- Repeat Code Mode
- Single Use Code Mode (locker mode)
- 15,000 openings on 2 x AAA cells (supplied)
- Battery failure override (touch a 9v battery across the LEDs (+/-) and enter the Master Code)
- Easy to fit in a matter of minutes
- All parts / fixings / template included
- Quick retrofit for cam locks
- Fit to units that do not have an existing lock
- Easy programming and code change
- Available as vertical model (standard) / horizontal Right Hand (RH)/ horizontal Left Hand (LH)
IP54 rated when used with the door gasket (CL1000 DG) - available as a separate part.
20th March 2013