Locks and Security News: your weekly locks and security industry newsletter
1st July 2020 Issue no. 514
Your industry news - first
We strongly recommend viewing Locks and Security News full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
Extended Warranty & Tech Support from Hickleys
"Many customers have let their Extended Warranty and Tech Support lapse and are therefore running the risk of expensive repairs and long periods without a tester", says Hickleys.
But for only £16.95 per month auto locksmiths can get all of the following benefits:
- Repair costs of fixing your tester (excluding accidental damage to the hardware)
- Loan tester for the period your tester is away for repair which is usually in excess of 4 weeks
- Carriage costs of collecting and delivering testers
- Free PIN saver to protect the internal board from damage
- Telehone hotline for key and remote programming problems
- Telephone hotline for cloning machine problems including eeprom programming
- Software update solutions including team viewer where we take control of your PC
- Regisyration plate look up for VAG chassis code / engine code
During September and October we have a great offer to re-subscribe. Take up the offer and receive the new AD100Pro/MVPpro manual free of charge!
You can additionally add an AD100Pro, MVPPro, Zedbull or AD900Pro for only £6.50.
Tel: 01823 328532
Email: [email protected]
11th September 2013