Locks and Security News: your weekly locks and security industry newsletter
21st October 2020 Issue no. 530
Your industry news - first
We strongly recommend viewing Locks and Security News full size in your web browser. Click our masthead above to visit our website version.
IT Governance: the industry's 'must attend' information security & PCI event in London:
ISO 27001 2013 and PCI DSS V3 - new Standards in the Global Cyber War
Date: Thursday 8 May 2014 Venue: Churchill War Rooms, King Charles St, London Cost: £45 + VAT per delegate
Held at the prestigious Churchill War Rooms, this event will include:
- An assessment of the global cyber security standards and which one is right for you
- Risk assessment software and penetration testing demonstrations
- Free consultancy surgeries: your opportunity to talk to a cybersecurity consultant, for free!
And talks from cyber security experts:
- Alan Calder - Founder of IT Governance and a leading authority on information security
- Sarb Sembhi - Chair of ISACA's Government and Regulatory Advocacy Regional Subcommittee for the area of Europe/Africa
- Neira Jones - former Head of Payment Security at Barclaycard, Payment Card Industry advisor, PCI DSS and ISO27001 champion
- Bridget Kenyon - Head of Information Security at University College London
- Steve Watkins - Director at IT Governance; Chairman of the UK ISO27001 User Group and a technical adviser to UKAS
- Geraint Williams - Senior Consultant at IT Governance, CREST Registered Tester and PCI QSA
Find out more and register for this event www.itgovernance.co.uk
Contact IT Governance on 0845 070 1750 if you require further information.
23rd April 2014